EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 17, 2006


On a sad note.. My dog died today. I got a call from my mother and she told me my bud of 19 years passed away in his sleep. She had him buried on a farm back home. I spent most of the day sleeping and crying. Happy MLK day... Anyways he will truely missed for all the times we spent together and all the times he waited for me to get off the school bus when I was growing up. I hope when I have children they are blessed with a dog and companion like he was to me. I will always haold a very special place in my heart for having something like him that loved me uncondiotnally. He was always there when I needed someone to go off into the wilderness camping with and he helped me through the night many of times when I could not make it anymore. He is now watching over me still guiding my path like he always did before. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment