EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Monday, December 8, 2008

Holiday Times are here....

Yes yes.. The holiday season is here and I have welcomed it this year even stronger than before. I setup my Christmas display. This year I am pushing 10,000 lights, 48 independently controlled light channels and so far 4 songs synchronized to music broadcast of my own low power FM station. I am working on a video once I get everything finalized.

Other than that I have some things brewing on the horizon that I am really worried about. I have to go over my finances and re-work things so that I can make things work out. Well, I need to go to bed it has been a long weekend. I did finish the kitchen minus painting the walls and putting the refrigerator back in there. So almost another project cleared off the list. I still have to work on the basement and get that out of the way but for the most part I am excited because I got my lights up and the kitchen put back together some what.

No comments:

Post a Comment