EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The small things in life...

It is so funny my daily ritual coming into work.
I always pass this little toyota Celica that is two tone.. White with blue accents all over it, totally Mexican.
Everytime I pass it I smile. No particular reason just because for some reason it makes me happy. I see this little spanish person driving it and he has a smile on his face so I guess it just forces a smile on mine.

I have been in contact with the other side of me this past couple of weeks. It is really interesting to hear from them... Almost, surreal.

Boating season is coming rapidly u[pon us. I am excited. I have been helping B get the ship ready for a long summer of hard partying. I am looking forward to it.

Well. I really do not have much to say which is very unusual. I actually just finished reading and going through my blog. It has been posted here now for almost three years and it amazes me how fast time is flying by. I am not sure how many people read it or check it, but it is open for anyone who wants to read it. I do not hide or keep myself back from anyone.
If I piss you off.. Well I am sorry, these are my thoughts and my point of view on what happens in my life. I have a comment option if you want to disagree. I welcome it.

No comments:

Post a Comment