EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Life coming at you fast..


You know those people you grew up with? The friends that you had as a child and through high school? The ones that knew you when you where an dumb newbie in the thing called life.
The people you wonder about from time to time like how they turned out and what happened in their life.

Well, I lost one of those particular people in my life today.

Jessica AKA Poonie.


I am not going to go into to much detail but we had a close friendship at one time. I was called by my childhood neighbor and told that she had been found deceased in her place today. Details are not forth coming as of yet but I hope that more details will become avaliable as time permits. I hate funerals and especially ones of friends.


I must attend this one though... I will be going home shortly.


No comments:

Post a Comment