EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Friday, August 24, 2007

The weekend is almost here....

I just found out that I can type in हिंदी। इस ठाट नॉट अमज़िंग? (Hindi is that not amazing?).
I thought so. I have been researching reading and reading some more learning how to do lots more with my blog and my domain name that was purchased oh so long ago and has just sat there dormant not doing anything. I have to make a trip this weekend to get my oil changed, hair trimmed, and a little bit of grocery shopping either at Wal-Mart or the local K-Roger.

I bought a new patio set yesterday pics will be up soon. Picked it up for a STEAL of a price although me being as cheap as I am sometimes have to fix a little section of the chair. Hence, the great price. Dogs will like it because of the umbrella that will give them a little shade on the back porch. Thanks to B for delivery at no charge although he says I owe him some drywall work... I think I am going to turn this into a shopping/bargain hunting guide since I am such a cheap ass for most things. I will post some things from recent purchases here soon. I think it is time to define this blog and have a real purpose and attempt to make a little passive income from it. We will see. Same goes for My Rude Neighbor. Well going to work on some Dream Weaver projects a new toy and a lot to learn over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment