EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Time to think

In recent days and weeks I have had time to think and no time to think.. If that makes any sense to you. I have recently traveled from Boston to Atlanta. Flew to Boston and drove the whole 18+ hours back home to Atlanta in a truck loaded with furnishings of a person who has never moved in their life.

I cannot help but think of what a small person in life I really am. Traveling like I did recently really made me think of my little microcosm of a world and how I relate to it. I thought of how many other little worlds people have of their own and how small and insignificant I am. What do I do to contribute to this world and ultimately what I want to contribute to this world before I leave.

I took many pictures and ate lots of new and interesting foods. Found some new favorite places and also places I want to return to at some point in my life. Wished many times how awesome it would be to be a free spirit and have the ability to go and do what I please, and live where I want to on a whim. Then quickly coming back to reality to ultimately realize how grounded I must be and that employment is the ultimate and most important thing currently and I do have a wonderful microcosm if I do say so myself.

It is time for a slight makeover though. Next week I have committed time to working on my blogs and pages that I have currently online and get a firm setting and standing on those.

Follow through on the real estate school that has fallen through the hands of numerous people now, and layout my financial planning for the rest of the year. I have been doing good in the three month intervals. But, for the final three months of the year I need to really focus hard on the important things and finish up on the things that have been started.

I have things that I started around the house that could keep me going for a whole year actually and never stopping. Painting here and there and this loose end and that, so spending money to bring on more projects is going to be out of the question. Organizing what I have open is what I should do. I do need to purchase the bricks for the landscaping badly seeing as it is getting cooler outside and I will be able to work on the retaining wall again.

The boys need tending to in the month of October and November so I need to plan for that. Taxes for the house need to be paid this month and next. That is a strain on finances. I have court that I am going to have to postpone and the tax deadline is looming overhead from last year. So I do have a busy last three months. Not to mention that I could possibly be hosting Thanksgiving again, which I do not mind whatsoever, and my birthday which will bring me one year closer to 30. WHOA. 27...

Breathe....

I close on that.
For now...

No comments:

Post a Comment