EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Early mornings....

Well back in my hometown of Nashville for the week..
Not good times like I was hoping..
All I have been doing is working my ass off..
Literally..
14, 15 hours lots of things to be done..
My family is who I am staying with and even then I have not really seen them or talked to them..
I come home eat a little something and go right to sleep.. I am soo tired all I can do is get to a bed at the end of the day..

I got a call from my doctor's assistant yesterday..
They are going to do some more test in the week I return from here to try and figure something more out..
I am a little worried now..

I wish that they could fix me.. find out what is wrong and fix it so that I can go on with my life..
It justs seems easy to do ya know?
But I guess it si not as easy as it sounds..

We got a my boss bback in ATL..
Since the last one was canned for sexual harrassment..
They finally put a replacement in there..

Not a moment to soon..
Too badI was not there to meet the gentleman..
Oh well.. I guess we will find out what he is like soon enough..
Well time to go to work and get something done..
Just thought I would pop in and write me a little something to remember that I was here in Nashville by.. I am sure the paycheck will remind me as well..

Ta-ta

No comments:

Post a Comment