EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Monday, September 12, 2005


I miss what I had still. I had this picture on my desktop at work cause it reminded me of BB's dog. and it reminded me of her. I have yet to email her and let her know I moved. I have some mail for her. Nothing that looks important. But I still have yet to email her. I miss her still. I am hoping that by getting out of the old place and into something new I will create my own memories and let her go eventually. I wish I knew how she was able to just walk out the door from me. I always ask myself that. I know I do not care what anyone says I know that she did care someplace in her heart. That there was something there. I know. There had to been. I keep telling myself that... I will never know. I will just keep that thought in my head. I need to email her.. I just do not feel like I dunno I just do not want to bother her. I feel that I bothered her and put enough screws in her life by doing what I did. I ruined her friendships with so many people. I can never forgive myself for that. I was just trying to help.... I will finish my thoughts about the move what has happened and everything hopefully this friday when the cable company comes out for the second time AGAIN lazy assholes. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment