EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Monday, September 12, 2005


This was DejaVu.. This was THE ride at the park.. I give this like a whole ten fingers up.. I rode this sucker about four times.. It starts out by going backwards so you are being hoisted up in the air facing the ground. Then they drop you and shoot you through the station. You are going about 60 MPH when you come back through from the drop. Then you twist and turn and get some MAJOR hangtime. then the track dead ends and you do the whole thing backwards.. Hence then name. The best seat in the house is the front row. You are facing the ground before they drop you from 166 ft. ehh only like falling ten stories or so.. But zooming through the station is the best part. All day this ride was getting RAVE reviews and I know why.. I mean I rode it like four times. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment