EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 24, 2005

a moment in time..

As I sit here in the middle of the night with another hurricane bearing down on our country and the coast I am thankful. It is about one month ago that I moved into my new penthouse sweet.. Two bedrrom two bath of pure privacy and alone time. Situated on the top floor in beautiful Atlanta.. Umm well really Doralville, Ga but it is Atlanta to anyone else. I was homelessfor this apartment for four days. Missed countless hours ofwork unpacking and loosing out on making the dough and made countless trips up and down stairs to live here. I am making my own memories in this place. No more hauntings of people from the past.. Everyting is essentially mine here. It feels so liberating. I just need to get the furniturethat I want to buy from IKEA.
I have litereally been living at work..
I work 43 hours by Wedsday if that gives anyone any clue to how much shit they piled on me. I think they just like to pass work off to me because they do not want to do it. But you know it does not matter due to the fact that I get paid OT for it. and 21 bucks an hour for half the week adds up.
I have used theright to walk to work once already.On the hottest damn day of the year I think I decided to walk my little happy ass to work.. But it was an eye opening experience...

I have the ability to brwose and cruise the net again... WHEN I AM HERE.. I have yet to cook one meal in this new place but I know it will come.. I still have things to put away.. I will do as soon as I feel like it.. I am actually about to goto Wal-Mart and get a little shopping done.. Hell if I was down near the hurricane I would justgo and loot likethe other assholes down there...
I feel a bad recetion coming on for this country..
Ohh BTW if you type in the word idiot to the google search bar and click I'm feeling lucky see what you get..

nothing else really new has gone on in my life.. I have no real bitches to complain about... Nothing really bothering me.. I just work and be me.. I did just send the letter off to my grandmother and I did promisethat I will post it here.. So when I go back to work I will email it to me to post on my home computer.. It was really good.. I am proud of it.. I sent itoff today and overnighted it from owrk.. I was to lazy to go buy stamp and I was shipping things outtoday so I just went ahead and shipped something out myself..

I took some photos of what an insulin pump is and how it attaches to your body. I will post them when time comes availiable... like this coming week hopefully.

I have my diabetes walk comingup as well.. I am anxious about that. I have raised a considerable mount of money.. But other than that I am going to go. I need to go to the local Wal-Mart and get some needed things and the pharmacy as well..
Not a bad update for not posting for almost a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment