EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Monday, November 7, 2005

Not much more to say..

I had a rather lengthy and long post from last night. I would like to continue to elaborate on that.

Not many people know or have this blog addy to my knoweldge.
If they do they choose to read it or they do not.
I do not care who reads and who does not as well. I am an open book about anything if anyone wants to know.

This past week from being in the hospital in Nashville to coming back to what I might as well call my home now, I have had many things on my mind.
Things that just should not be on a 24/25 year old mans mind. I should not have to think and worry about these things that are happening to me in my life right now... But I do..
I have had some REALLY weird ideas lately on my life and the things that I still want to accomplish.
I will still live everyday to the fullest and push it to the limit because I have never known anything else.
I have always pushed the buttons as hard as I could trying and expecting them to keep giving everytime I push.
I will continue to do that.
I have no fear what is going on in my life I will adapt and overcome.
I realize though that soon enough I will not be able to adapt anymore and that I will have to accept the terms, for I will not be able to overcome them anymore.
This probaly sounds REAL stupid to people but, I do not care. I am just looking at things a little harder now. Coming to grips and accepting things. It is weird in a way.

Not being able to remember things that happened during the week last week has shaken me a little bit as well. Not having much of a memory of talking to friends and doing daily routine things.

My life is about to change as well. I will be only working the 40 hours a week that normal people work. I will be getting a significant raise due to the choices made from the compensation board.
But whatever.
I have a lot of toys right now..
I am getting ready for the xbox360 launch and going to purchase a new 61 inch television.
Ahhh.. it feels good to be able to do things like that..

No comments:

Post a Comment