EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 2, 2005

what a weekend...

So I had a wonderful weekend up until Sat. Night..
Which I was doing my thing at the Red Iguana up in Nashvegas and all of the sudden I am outside the club calling my friends to leave. I could not walk or function or anything. I had only 3 drinks and had been visiting the same bartender all night long. We went there Friday night and I was still going to the same bartender as the night before.
Somehow they managed to get me to the car and I do not remmeber but they took me to the ER. I could not respond to anything that they where asking me to do.. I remember being able to think and try to do things but I could not do them physically. After a long night in the ER and them cramming lots of fluids in my body I was discharged and sent on my merry way. I do not really even remember being let out of the hospital but I found myself on a couch at my friends house with a gallon of water beside me..
What really happend?
Other from the fact that the ER kept asking me what drugs I was on.. to which my friends knew what to say to that..
They could not get any fluids in my body because my veins had collapsed. They asked them if I was with them all night long and of course I was in eyesight of them MOST of the night. But not all of the night.... So something must have happened to me when I was not with them.. But it was not fun. I have a bruise on my right arm halfway up my forearm from them jamming an IV into it. and then the same on my left arm from them taking blood for tests. My family... well some of them know I was in the ER but my friends said I kept calling out various numbers like my Social and phone numbers over and over and telling the people that I was a type 1 with a pump.. so at least I know that is ingrained in my head. They told my friends though that my potassium levels where through the roof and that there was something in my system. I requested my charts with the toxic screen so that I can see if there was something in my system.

Sunday I drove home after I slept nearly all day. I had felt like someone had rolled a train over my body. Came to work and did my thing that night and went home.

Monday after getting off work during the day.. I decided to go Trick or' Treating with Sylvia and her kids. Now I know this is ATL. But do I look old enough to have three kids.. that re really BLACK? I was called the father of those kids all night long.. It was weird.. I carried around a one and half year old that was dressed up as a clown. Carried him on my shoulders walking up to house to steal their candy. We got through the whole neighborhood and as we where about to leave when the weirdest thing happened.

Three flashes came across the sky and huge thunderous sounds..
I was like ok time to go.. Then the power just went. I was like not good at all. So we scurry back to Sylvia's car and head to her house.
Which is 2 seconds away.
we got to the intersection of Peachtree Corner Cr and Holcolmb Bridge and there was a small bruch fire. Of course being me I asked her to stop. I ran over and put the fire out with my shoes and called 911. Apparently this had been where the power shortage was. So here I stand on the corner of Peachtree corners Cr and Holscolmb Bridge.. No traffice light because the power is out and I just put out a fire.
I stood there for a good long while and waited for the emergency response to arrive. They did but they went right past me and kept on going. The past the whole part where the firs was and went a little further down the street.
I kept standing there looking at the traffic thinking of how bad this would be if there was an accident. but I brushed it off and just waited for someone to come.
How funny my life is.. I swear I must be having a bool written about me. One day I am laying up in a hospital getting fluids pumped into me. The next I am stamping out brush fires cause from a short circuted light pole. It is just amazing.
Overall I had a good visit back home. I do not miss it soo much anymore. I have grown accustomed to being here in ATL by myself.

That is just it.. by myself..
I wish I could find someone that I could share life with..
I mean I am dating someone.. but Dating is the key word there.. I do not think I can take it any further..
I have a problem trusting and letting myself care for people like I did before..
I am still having that issue..
I hope I can get over someday and am able to love someone like I did her..
It would only be fair..
But it is all me. I put it on my shoulders..
I put myself through all that.
You know what I do believe though..
You cannot help who you fall in love with.
But we helped each other out.. it was a give a take relationship..
She emails me here and there on occasion.. But I would still just like to go and hang out with her.. Sit down and talk with her and see what is going on.
I thought we had such good conversation when she came up here to work.. But I guess not..
Well it is all good..
I am just stupid.. Still oggly over something that was never there for her....

No comments:

Post a Comment