EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Friday, February 17, 2006

Money money money

So as I have been moving into my house this whole week I have found that buying a house is a money pit. It seems like it never stops with the things that you want to do and to add to your house. I mean I got to Home Depot now to see if I can spend money there... I go and think of things that I want to to and I just cannot wait to raise the money to do.
anyways... I will not have internet at my house until the 23rd. go figure Comcast and their STELLAR service that they have. Told me for weeks now that I live in an aparment house. No, I owna free standing single family home NOT A FREAKING APARTMENT!!.. Oh well the city of Atlanta sub-divided our property wrong.

My neighbor and co-worker, SS is getting her fence come this time next week. I am starting this weekend on the little projects around the house. re-installing the dishwasher, starting to finish the basement, things like that. Laying out the ground work for the retaining wall and that jazz.

I have like 8 windows to still buy blinds for, but seeing that I will not be using these rooms I do not intend to rush out and buy these blinds considering they are quite exspensive per window even installing them myself.

I burned my first fire in the fire place this past week.. It was nice.. I need to update with pictures but see it as I am to lazy to upload them I just do not care.

Planning the first party of the house in the coming weeks.

BEER OLYMPICS..
Be it as I hate beer I will be an official of the events that will follow the night.

Went to the local liqour store the other night..
VERY interesting event. I laughed the whole time I was there. Seein as I was the only cream colored person in the area I should have been afraid. But this is MY HOOD.. So until I get shot or killed I will be in a jolly mood.
I put hte word out on the street two day s ago that I needed 2x4's.. They showed up yesterday with 23 of them. I gave them a $20 and said thanks very much for watching out for me. I have a bum that needs to get his fixes so I have no problem with giving him things to happen upon into his possesion. He makes a few calls and comes up with the product pretty easily. any type of building materials that I want, and electronics. So nonetheless I keep him happy I am sure he will keep me happy. The alarm company came yesterday and installed my new alarm. It is pretty securs little house now.

Things are moving right along.
I wish I had time for a relationship but I am tired of getting burned and the only type of relationship that I want is a marriage. I want someone there for me and I want to be there for someone. But, that takes to much work to get to the marriage point right now and I am going to be self absorbed. I am just not a succesful person at relationships. I guess I still find myself less than perfect and need to work on things. I really consider myself damaged goods now because of my illness..

I have never hated my job as I do right now. I cannot explain but just know that I have a few things working on the back burner. Well I need to get ready to leave the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment