EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 16, 2006

What a time...

So it is final. I am a homeowner.
I signed my life away this past Friday at 2 in the afternoon and then went on a wild goose chase for the closing costs of everything.

On a totally different note.
Sometimes in life I guess you think you know where things are going and leading to. Just when you think that you know what happened and why and things are set you look back.

I looked back Friday.
Way back to things.
Before I went to the closing on my house I helped BB move to her new apartment. I cut it close on time but heck She needed help and I was glad to be of assistance to her.
The same day we are both starting new chapters in our lives. Well I bought a house and she moved into a new place.
Now both of us live inside the perimeter, inside the big city that we came here together to better ourselves. Throughout this whole time we have almost always lived within minuets of each other even though this city is so vast and has so many oppurtunities within it. Nothing with her is different, besides her being able to focus her mind and heart on what she wants. It was so wonderful to be able to be back in her life for those brief moments. Just to know that she was ok and somewhat happy. I mean it felt good to see her finally believe in herself. I always knew she had good in her and that somehow it just need to be brought out.
She is such a ball of energy and spunk I am telling you. I would have never thought that this road would lead us back to being able to become friends. I just want to be there for her when she needs someone and help her in her times of need.

I could write all morning about that so I am going to continue..

Before closing I ran into some money issues. I needed a little extra to go to the table for the closing on the house. I was short a grand. I called my mother as the mortage company was coming back explaing about buying points and pre-paying on the mortgage and stuff like that and I called her for help.
The conversation did not go well.
She promptly started yelling and screaming at me while I was literlally on my knees begging for help. I took it like i normaly do and then at the end of the conversation she said... "Good Luck," Knowing full and well that months before she had told me she had well over 40 grand sitting in the bank. It was not like I was asking for her to give me the money.. Ohh no, I was asking to just borrow it at the end of the week. See I got money back at closing. 1,500 bucks from the capret and jazz.. So I would turn right around and give it back to her. I also told her that if she could help me buy points like they thought I might that I would give her a return on her money tripling the interst that any bank would give her. So after that be-littling experience IO hung up, almost in tears for thinkins my dream was slipping away from me... Called my grandmother and bitched about my mother.
Basically the selfish ways of my mother I will never repeat to my children when I do have them. I mean she has helped me somewhat in my life. But the times when I really needed a helping hand she was never there.
Now that the idea of me having diabetes menalitus has wore off she feels that she can go back to treating me like shit. Ohh well..

I Got my house without her help.
FUCK HER and the boat she thought she came over on. When she needs me in life later.. I am going to repeat the words that she told me while she was yelling and screaming, making me feel even worse than I already had., "Good luck", I will repeat those words and let her know not to bother me with the trivial stuff that she is calling me about.
Now onward to budgeting.
Getting paid once a month is not bad. I mean I get a lump sum of money into my account and then I divided it up from there.

Ohh well.. It is time for me to leave work so I am going to run now. Time to go take a nap..

No comments:

Post a Comment