EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Monday, October 20, 2008

Sick Lanta?

Something I find weird and totally outrageous... Last minute planning.... Not only planning but last minute call you in the middle of the night crap.......... Well in my industry everything is so last minute and everyone must have it right away. What the hell why can they pop up at the last miute and expect the world to cater to them..
Money... The one and only thing that

This past weekend here in the A was the ever so FAB B.E.T. Awards. Of course not a single person had any plans for the weekend. They all flew by the seats of their pants on the night before. Making my life a holy hell in the vain attempt at planing the transportation needed for the W.R.A.M.'s. ( World Revolves Around Me).

On the other hand I did get the plumbing done this past weekend. It only took a few months to get is done. Now, my dishwasher has been running non-stop.  All the dirty dishes that has piled up and all the unpacked dishes from the containers that have to be washed..

Well no complaints other than the stupid flu shot I got today that is already dragging me down. I hate the flu shot..... I also do no like this new doctor.. More on that later.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment