EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Monday, October 13, 2008

Ups and more downs....

Who knew hat the market would fall through my basement and I would watch my hard earned wealth erode away... slowly but Very Surely. First... Bear Stearns.... One of my first stock purchases goes from a $90 share price to rock bottom $4... OVERNIGHT. Yeah there goes some of the money right there... Now all my other stocks have of course plummeted and I sit here and wonder how much of a rebound and how long will it be before I see a return on my investment.

On another note I had an ERIE incident last weekend. Last Sunday to be exact. Driving down the interstate I notice traffic all the sudden coming to a halt. I look down my lane and all I see is a motorcycle just coming to a rest. The rest of the scene is pretty much the same as was my accident a few months ago except for one thing. I had this guys hand and held his head up waiting the long 25 min for the ambulance to arrive.  I could have walked him to the hospital. We where that close.

Well, after seeing that happen and smelling the alcohol on his breathe I have really a
quired a strong dislike for the "crotch rocket" crowd.

This economy is CRAP. I am really upset and a little down about this. I am going to post some new pictures on the almost finished kitchen now to make me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment