EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

In like a gust of wind...

Man that was a quick settling in and stuff..
Roomate is in and settled. Even setup a house warming party for all her friends. Since this weekend is Memorial day weekend there is hopefully going to be a roadtrip.
Saturday night housewarming party for all her folks..
Then I am thinking of leaving to go out in the woods to relax and unwind.
I keep saying I am going to do it but I never really get around to doing it.
Well I have a day off this week. Hooray for Memorial Day..
Man I was just looking at the calender and it is coming up on a year now that I have been in Atlanta..
A whole year has gone by..
A whole lot of things have happened..
Big milestones in my life..
I got my first new car.. Well new enough for me..
I got my first great paying job..
I struck out on a limb and quit a job..
I got my shit together..
Looking back I have crammed alot of shit into a year. If this much has happened in the past year I guess I am a little reluctant to see what will be coming for this year. Well I should be ready for it whatever comes my way.
I got my packet in the mail yesterday about finishing school. Now I am requesting all my transcripts and what not from CU. Seeing what is going to transfer out and what is not. Hopefully I will be able to finish and get this out of my way.
I have been shortening my days here at work. I find myself leaving and coming here more and more sporatically....
Ohh well things are changing all around..
Who knows what is going to happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment