EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Monday, May 23, 2005

What a morning..

So I come into work not a happy camper..
I feel like crap..
But what is new..
I dread these days that i thought I would be happy at doing...
I guess what makes it worse is being at home alone.
I think that is what makes me hate these days.
I came into work over the weekend on Friday night and worked until 2 am and then I came in last night to work as well. It kind of sucks. I have plenty of work to cover myself up in though.
I cannot wait for vacation. I have something to look forward to.
So I read the poat that she put about mine.
I thought that she never really reads my blog. not like there is anything in there but about her.
My frustrations my anger..
She was not to happy about it to say the least.. I am never to talk, email or call her again.
Well enough said about that.
Like she said I am an obsessive person.
I cannot help what I feel about you.
I cannot just stop loving the person I care so much about.

No comments:

Post a Comment