EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Three day vacation

The past weekend was fantastic.
It was a milestone weekend. Saturday I went and saw two of my friends graduate. Then the new rromate and I both had everyone we knew over to the place. Everything is redone and things look good. I am going furniture shopping this weekend to find either a sofa sectional or some recliners. Then Sunday we got ready and went out for the hike like we planned. It was awesome. I put the pictures after this post. It was nice to go out and not have anything just to be out there. The sound of the waterfall was so calming. No phone, no electricity we had nothing. I could not have asked for anything else. The weather did not matter at all.. We ate good and talked alot about things past present and future. I do not think I could have found a better roomate then I did. She is awesome. Her friends are cool as well. We get along great and share alot of the same interest so it is easy to go and hang ot with her and her boyfriend or group of friends.
Now today back into the daily grind of working kind of sucks but I am looking forward to my next vacation next thurs through sun. I will be out..
I have a flight that will be going across the country... Hotel rental car... oh man..
Looking forward to that..

No comments:

Post a Comment