EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 4, 2005

We each have our own place...

We each have our own place in life..
Either they are the girl that always gets drunk at the party because of low self worth.. The person who has no control over their own life, yet they think that they are in the drivers seat going exactly where they want to go.. The person who always carcks the jokes.. We each have our own little niche in life..
Mine...
I dunno I could place myself in many places..
The one who gives his heart out openly..
The person that cares about people and waits for that day for someone to care about him.. Slightly hopeless romantic.. I wanted to marry or become close to being in a marriage within a few years.. actually I was hoping to have a good prospect by the age of 26.. but all the prospects have either found better out there.. Not figured out what they want.. Or where just to selfish and did not show me that they cared.. I give to much and do not take enough.. I ask too much and in return expect to little.. I have not balanced my own life out yet to get what I want..
The type of person I am I do not "hang" with my age group.. I never have.. It has always been younger or older but never generally with people of my age.. I dunno why.. I just feel like we have nothing in common. We do not click.. I guess..
With this "Day job" that I now have it frees me up to go places on the weeknights and weekends without being all fucked up from a sleeping schedule...
I am really starting to RACK in the $$$ they are paying me good for my 55 hours a week.. I cannot complain one bit...
But like as always there is something lacking in all of it..
Someone more than something..
I soo wish I could share all this with...
That is ALL I want out of life..
To hop in my RV and travel the country.. with my dog and old lady..
Ohh well..
I guess I have to learn a little bit more about patience...
Other things in life as well.. I want to have a marriage right now.. I want to have kids running around at me feet.. I want my wife to come home to me and love me unconditionally.. I want soo many things.. I will get all those things as well.. I will not settle for anything.. I will not allow myself not to be happy about something.. I will not do it..
Anyways..
I guess that is that..

No comments:

Post a Comment