EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

What a weird day..

So the roomate is moving in today..
Seems like things will be ok between us.. She is cool and I do not forsee us not getting along. So we are all good.
Time is flying by and two weeks away is vacation. YAY..
I cannot wait.
I was sick as hell yesterday..
I did not feel god at all and I had a migraine the whole damn day.

Things are about to be so different all around my life. It just seems so weird. Looking at my life just 1 year ago reflecting I would have never thought I am at where I am at right now in my life.
I never would have thought I would be here in ATL with a different job, a new truck, living with my dog.
Gone through all the things that I have gone through with myself and my internal shit. Things happen and sometimes it is just soo weird.
Ohh well..
I am not complaining about anything.
Without certain people and things that happened I would not be where I am at so I am not complaining at all.. I am better off going through every thing I have gone through then I would have been through before.
Anyways... Running back to work..

No comments:

Post a Comment