EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 1, 2005

Yeay for technology..

I am getting a test insulin pump in a few days. I will be testing out two different pumps that I have selected to see which one will fit me best based on the features and gadgets that come along with them. The two I have selected are the one that I think look the nicest and have some of the features that is going to best suite me. I am very excited about that because I will not have to give myself anymore injections. I can live an almost normal life.
When it rains it pours..
When you ask for something and you are patient you will get it.. I believe in that now.
It is just hard to balance and choose sometimes..
Forrest Gump might not have been a smart man but he did have some good writers putting those sayings in his mouth..
I am going shopping for a digital camera today.. I want to find one that is small and I have been watching them on Ebay. I am going to compare the ones I see online to store ones.. I think Ebay will be my best bet though. Who knows we shall see..

I remember when I got here last year and all it did was rain for like 19 days straight.. I feel like it is happening again.. Not that the rain bothers me I jsut wish it would give some sunshine in between.. Rain, sunny, Rain... then a little sunshine..
I have alot of things to get done before I leave for vacation.. The dog went back to Nashville so that Trish would not have to take care of him.
Looks like I will be flying out of Nashville anyways.. We sahll see..

No comments:

Post a Comment