EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Friday, June 24, 2005

Breaking point..

When things get so bad you just have to tell yourself they will get better because they cannot get any worse.. then you laugh about it.. I mean you have to.. Work here is just getting worse and worse.. When you have upset customers calling all the time because we have emloyed incompetent drivers it is unreal.. When I have to get out of my office and go work in the warehouse loading customers I get pissed. I have worked hard in my life to get the experience I need to get a job where I do not have to work as hard. I have poured the blood, sweat, and tears into working outside in the elements to get the training for something better. I have completed my stepping stone. So to step back out in the warehouse and help these fools pisses me off.

There is just so much shit going on no wonder I am hating myself.. hahahaha
all I can do now is laugh about it...
ALTHOUGH I did hear about a grand opening of the IKEA here in Atlanta and the first 100 people in line get a free arm chair.. You better believe that I will be there first in line.. Sleeping in my car to get that free chair and I will be going shopping for sure that day to get the furniture that I have been looking for.. Anyways.. going back to the madness

No comments:

Post a Comment