EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Wow the things on radio..

So today on the morning radio show they where talking about how superficial they are. People are sending their pictures in to the radio show for them to rate them. Then the radio show hosts are complaining on how superficial they are. AHHH.. I just think it is totally funny..

I am such a torturous person to myself. I could not sleep at all last night.. I watched the movie hitch while the roomate slept. I am sure I kept waking her ass up because that movie is awesome and funny. I think I am going to watch it again. The roomate has a pretty impressive DVD collection. So the movie watching is pretty close to never ending. I feel like I just moved in again and watching 2 movies a day.

Anyways back to why I torture myself. I could not sleep last night so I got up and put some lotion on.. It was the lotion that was left in the apartment. It brought back the good memories of laying in bed next to her. I wnet back out and started watching the history channel after the movie to go to sleep. I am the hardest critic on myself and I do alot of things to my ownself. I mean I admit it I hurt my ownself.. Because I stir up emotions that I need to surpress..

I am still beat this morning. Still recovering from bar tending and working all weekend long. My legs are still a little tired and my back is still sore. It is aharsh reality of having to work like that to make the bills. This is what makes me appreciate sitting at my desk. Listening to the radio and talking on the phone all morning long. Ohh well.. I am going to go for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment