EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Hungry hungry..

So I sit here in my office while everyone and there crother goes out to eat everyday.. Humm must be nice to be above the minion level.. At least when I worked nights I did not ever see them going out to eat..
Not bitter just bored..
I have been blog browsing alot lately.. Strictly out of boredom and I really do not want to do anyhting else...
I love it when I get deliveries here.. I live for UPS and FED Ex to stop by now..
How lame..

Last night I went home and unpacked and did laundry.. I watched the usual history Channel and the National Geographic.. It was kind of sad because I had already seen the stuff that they where showing. I drifted off to sleep around the 10:30 mark..

I was sort of looking forward to today because we had the people from UPS and corporate coming down to retrofit our handelds. But as I sit here now and they are out to lunch I should have figured not to look forward to anything except them going to lunch..

So with thte office being quite right now and I am sitting here I contemplate my thoughts about my life..

A. I care alot about people that do not care about me...
B. I am very hard on myself for failures in my life..
C. I do not want to grow old... alone.......
D. Decided that I am giving up spending so much money all the time.. I am going to be more frugal... Geeze I have said that before..

Well I mean it is just thoughts that go on in my head.. I just really want the simple life....
Nothing to extraordinary.. or extravagant.. Just the dog and house... Right now that is..
I feel and think that if I get my own place that I could do whatever I wanted to with I would be better off.. I would be in better spirits... I could do what I wanted to the house and not worry about crap...

So I talked to P last night about "things".. She likes to call me and tell me her stories of her love life.. I think it is funny.. Not literally funny.. but stories that you would hear in magazines or I dunno it is hard to explain.. These are stories that she gives all the pleasure and recieves nothing in return... One sided stuff.. Which if you where a guy she would be a catch.. Yeah yeah me being a guy why do I not jump at it?.. Becuase she is like a sister to me.. She has supported me through a lot of crap.. When I needed someone to talk to about anything through my life she was there.. We all know someone who is like that..

I have no major plans for the rest of the week or weekend for that matter.. I need to start making some though.. I will be going the most frugal route possible since I apparently have no more more to blow..

Oh well..

At times I sit and think of what I had just a few months ago...
I wonder what I could have done differently..
Then I sit and realize..
Nothing..
I tried to help and do things.. I helped her and tried to show that I was there for her..
I guess I tried in the wrong way..
But whatever makes her happy that is all I care about..
As long as she is happy and content with her life that is cool..
She should have known what she had with me..

Anyways I guess I need to go an deat lunch.. It would not be a good thing for me to miss..

No comments:

Post a Comment