EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 7, 2005

Something new everyday..

So today begins a new day.
I went today to the doctors offcie to get my test pump for insulin therapy.
It is kind of neat. I like it..
I thought it would be a hassle and whatnot but it blends right in with my cell phones on my hip and all.

6 months ago I started on insulin therapy and now I am looking into getting a pump. Two weeks from now I will make my descion based on testing two different pumps and a week or so after that I will be on an insulin pump to control my diabetes.

Something I never thought happening in my life did. I adapted and changed but most of all I accepted it. I am taking control of my life and will control it not letting it control me. As long as I do that I will be ok and live a normal life. I do not have to worry about not eating this and not eating that. Everything about my own health I control. With diabetes that is.

I started packing last night for my trip. I am definately excited about going. I cannot wait to see Samantha and watch her graduate. I am going to try and see Shawn while I am up there and touch base with him on his life.

Sometimes life is so amazing. We all look at different situations and think about them in different ways.
It is getting hotter and hotter here in ATL.
I am liking it.
Pretty soon it will be upon us.. Summer and the true humid heat. The standing still sweating profusely heat.

Ohh yay for summer..

No comments:

Post a Comment