EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Monday, June 6, 2005

Naps...

I came home from my weekend job yesterday and felt a little tired..
I layed down to sleep and woke up around 10 o'clock. I had just taken a good long nap.. I came into work last night and finish things up from the previous week. Nothing really eventful happened.
I went home and the roomate was already in bed so I sat up folding clothes and preparing for this weeks trip..
Then I layed down on the couch.. AKA bed.. and tried to go to sleep.....
I finally went to bed around 2:30 in the morning..
I did not sleep for long because I kept having these dreams that would wake me up.. Someone had said something to me and it literally stuck in my head and I could not get it out..
Somehoe I incorporated that into my dreams and everytime I woke up I kept thinking about it. I kept trying to think what it meant.. I kept thinking about the words over and over.. I could not understand it at all..
Sometimes in life I try to understand everything..
I try to blame myself if something never goes just like I would hope it to go..
These dreams where scary as hell..
One constant in them was BB..
I do not know why..

This weekend was pretty neat.. I went and saw a laser show at Stone Mountain..
I could notbelieve I had never heard about doing this before..
It was cheap..
A group of us packed a pinic basket dinner and went and sat in this big open area facing the stone carving. After dark around 9:30 the laser light show began.. I have to say for 8 bucks for the car load of people it was worth it..
People where playing frisbee and soccer and throwing the football.. Smashing pennies on the railroad track that passed in front of us..
Fireworks from the show where awesome..
I could not have asked for a better time..
I just wish I knew about it sooner..

2 days left... I will be driving to Nashville Wed night and going to my friends house so they can take me to the airport bright and early in the morning. Then I will fly for eight hours and get into PDX around dinner time..
Get my rental car and head to the hotel..

I am trying to look up another friend that moved to Portland..
We grew up together right down the street from one another.
He was one year senior to me..
He used to take me to school and we would hang out on the weekends getting into all kinds of things..
Bottle Rocket Wars you name it we did it..

Anyways.. work is starting to call at me so I gotta run..

No comments:

Post a Comment