EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Monday, June 27, 2005

A few changes...

So this weekend was a working wonderful weekend.
I worked again quite a few hours and bartended. Cleaned the hell out of the bar and had a good time..

This weekend I learned of a famouse person that has been living right under my nose now since I moved here.
USHER lives literally around the corner just past Home Deopt.
He has a huge pink ass house with gates with big U's all over it.

Then after I got home this morning around 2am and went to sleep I was awakened by someone at my door. Actually Trish came to me on the couch and said there was a guy at the front door and she did not want to answer it... So since I had to go to wokr anyways I went ahead and answered the door... It was Liam..
What a pleasant surprise...
Glad to know that he is alive and well and doing ok.
He informed me that he was here to get his car towed here and pick up his stuff. They had drove all night long. So the friend that Liam moved into with..The guy I know as Lestat whom I have only met once came in and moved his stuff down to their rental car.

Then he called me at work adn told me some more stuff about them loposing his car... So tonigh I am going to have company of Lestat at William. I am making the bed for them as we speak. and cleanig up a tad..
I have to be at work at the ASS crack of dawn in the morning.. Not like I am complaining but still I will not be abe to have fun with them tonight.. Anyways.. Internet at work is now restricted until I get clearence o something if I even get it at all..

So I am either going to buy a new one or some furniture. It is not like I really NEEEEED to have a computer due to the fact that I do not do anything but keep my thoughts online. I do not get any email, or correspond with anyone really through here so I am good.

Well with that I am going to run and finish this shit and then call Liam.

No comments:

Post a Comment