EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Understanding

I went to her livejournal today..
I had not been there in a while because I made a promise that I would not try and contact her.. I guess she has dropped off of the face of the earth because she has not posted anything at all for almost a month now.. Ohh well I guess.. I guess she is still using it and restricting me from reading it or she just does not use it anymore.. Either way I was running something through my head and went back to look at an entry that I had been replaying in my head.. The entry that was about the party she went to with someone she met..
It had been removed or something... I was mulling it around in my head because I was reading back through my blog and wondered something...
But I guess She has really erased me from her life..
That really amazes me..
I guess what we had really did mean nothing to her...
I find that hard to believe..
I thought she was geniune in her feelings toward me..
Maybe I was played..
I guess I will never know..
I guess I will never know the truth either...

I have been posting alot lately.. GEEZE I just looked back at it.. I have been posting everyday now for some reason.... ohh well..

No comments:

Post a Comment