EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Good Morning...

After a horrible day yesterday I come back into the office a little late.
Tired and exhausted..
I have not been looking forward to today..
I did not leave work until close to 10'o clock last night due to the mayhem.
I hope today does not go like that. It is rough to work like that. The are paying me good. It is good I guess.. There is nothing for me to go home to or anyhting like that. So basically I am burying myself in work which for the mos part it keeps my mind off of things going on in my life.
You know the hardest thing to do is not picking up the phone and calling. I have been extremely good. I have dialed here number a few times.. But just looked at the phone. Thought to myself why I was calling. Why did I type out a text message.
Then i just closed the lid on my texter and cleared my phone out. I understand that she does not want to talk to me. If I did call she would not answer or if she did answer she would probaly be upset and wonder why I was calling.. So it is all good. I guess I am doing the right thing. I just hurt. I know things will get better soon it has been more than a month now. I will pick myself up.... I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment