EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 2, 2005

Just remembering..

Maybe someday you will read this....
I was siiting in my office like always and for some reason I thought of things in the past..
I thought of the times we had together the times we shared.. The good times and the bad..
Being pretty much a optimistic person I looked at how things happen that changed my life.
We where both good people that cared alot about each other. We both went outside of our box.. took a step and changed our lives together. I am very much not bitter about things that happened.. I am very appreciative and thankful for us doing and experiencing the things we did together.. I would most likely still be in the same place I was in my life.. Just going through the motions of doing the daily business..
I would still be living in a place working for someplace I really had no future in. I would have never taken the chances like I have recently.. I would not be where I am at today without you..
You where a pivital point in my life and it was something that I needed. Something that I wanted.. That is why I was so reluctant to let you go..
I loved you and still love you for all of this.
You have meant so much to for so long..
Now at this point to where we are both moving on with our lives without each other I just hope that you remember the good times and the bad. Remember what we shared together and not think of what we could have lost in each other.
Time is the ultimate healing process and that is what it takes..
Yeah everyday when I come home I miss coming home to the little dog jumping at my feet.. The times we went to the park.. The little things.. your foot shaking the bed constantly.. The quirks that everyone has...
You are a very special person and I hope you know that. You are not only special to me but in everyones life you touch. You think with your heart before your head, but that is never a bad thing.
I will always be there for you in your time of need. That is something that I can still extend to you.
One day when we are able to sit and eat dinner and talk about our lives and our past we will both look back and laugh.
But it is that one day that I look forward to. Because loosing you as a friend and a person that came into my life is not something I like to admit.
I am not a person that admits failure but I have failed you in your life. For that I am sorry..
I hope that you reach for your dremas and never accept no for an answer. You can do anything you set your mind to..
I miss everything about you..
But time will slowly pull you away..
I am going next weekend to see Samantha graduate from college. Something me and her talked about years ago. She never thought she would make it as well but I kept telling her that things will go in her favor and she will graduate.. She did..
Nonetheless we have both moved on in our lives. After time we both drifted back into contact. She is someone that I shared alot of memories with.. But you have taken precedent in my life. I have never lived with someone and came home to anyone before in my life.
I just want you to know I appreciate your time you gave me in your life. I am sorry for failure in our relationship but I hope that in your future you find happiness.. That is all you deserve. Whatever you do that makes you happy. You made me happy for almost a year and some months..
The hard time and the good ones all rolled into one. If there was nothing but good times then things would not be as colorful as they are....
You will go a long way in your life and I hope to see you some day reach your dremas and goals.. You deserve that. I hope that the point where I came into your life I helped you out.Because you helped me. I tried to do as much for you as you did for me. Love sucks and it hurts.. but without the pain you would not know what it is to feel good. You would not appreciate the good times and would just take them for granted.
Keep your head high.. As I keep telling myself that.. We will both forge our own lives and strike out into this world in search of the thing everyone wants..
To be happy..
I love you and miss you.. My best wishes and hopes for you in your journey through life.. One day when we reconnect and catch up on things I hope that you have a great many stories to tell and laugh about, for I am sure I will as well.. Good luck BB.......

No comments:

Post a Comment