EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Wonderful..

I wish I came into work a little earlier.
I also wish the warehouse here in Atlanta would get its shit together..
My day would be alot easier I tell you that...
I have been working on integrating my old journal and bringing it over into this one. I finally finished it today. I figured that I would keep all the times the good and the not so good together.
I mean like right now it seemed like a one sided story and I decided that I would go in and grab what I had and put it here so it is a complete story. so it is not so one sided....
I have really been active keeping up with writing in the journal lately..
I find it to be a good release to put down the things that are going on in my head. I feel better about things... When there is so much going on in life you have to keep track of it someplace...
Well I will get back to this in a little while...

No comments:

Post a Comment