EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Everytime I turn around..

Everytime I turn around the memories of you are there.
Everytime I pass that place you are there..
I want to leave this place becuase sometimes I am just overwhelmed to know that you are here.. I am here... We got here together..
But we are not.. together..
I hope that someday for whatever reason you do read this...
Maybe someday you will know that I did love you ..
I loved you for all you are worth..
I just wish you felt more comfortable and able to talk to me..
I have to stop thinking about this but sometimes I just cannot push how I felt about her aside..
You cannot help the people you love and care for..
I hope that you are ok in your life..
Someday I hope to hear from you..
I know I will be there when you graduate.. That promise I made one night in bed long long ago...

I blame myself for everything..
Like I have always done before.........
But that is all I am going to say about that......

Somedays are good and somedays are bad...
today has not been a good day.. This week has dredged up alot of memories.. because this time last year we where just getting accustomed to the new area that we move to..

No comments:

Post a Comment