EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Friday, June 24, 2005

Where?..

I LOVE CARDIO RADIO..
I listen to it everyday sitting at my desk eating my lunch..
]I Instant message the DJ all the time because she is pretty cool to talk to.
Tracy ... AllthehitsQ100... I wish the cradio hour was a little longer. I mean she plays the greatest shiiiiiiit..
But the only thing I hate is that the show is only an hour long and it just goes by so quickly..
I remember when I first heard that show.. WOW..
I was sitting in the office of my former employer DHL. During the interview process.. BB was in the car sitting waiting and I was just literally sitting in his office... I heard the music start and I was like.. hold up wait a minute.. I asked him what station it was on.. Then I finally was released from his graps and ran out to the car to share the station with BB... Then we drov around to TACO bell right down the road and listened to it. WOW.. I so remember.. Anyways..
I have had three 12 hours days in a row now. Monday was a 10 hour day.. So my overtime this week is going to double my paycheck.. I really like having a roomate that pays rent and internet and her own phone line.... It has helped me out tremendously..
ALTHOUGH.....
Last night I got home at 10.. I did not know what I was walking into.. They being roomie and a friend where getting ready to go out.. Which is cool you know quite evening at home unwinding.. HA... They started drinking and getting ready.. Of course I had to partake in taking shots because hello why do I want to sit by and watch.. So I had a few shots with them.. then there is a knock on the door. 2 more show up.. Now I am the only dude there.. amongst these 4 dolled up women going out to have fun.. ok,ok, They where loud as SHIT.. running around the apartment singing houting and hollarring.. It was just a mess.. I just wanted to sit on the couch and VEGGGGGietate but... 4 hormonal woman where there..
So what did I do?
Laundry...
HAHAHHAA I ironed shirts and folded my underwear.. I made my bed with fresh sheets for them to come back and sleep on and blew up the air mattress in the living room and put sheets on that for them.. After all that I was POOPED so I crashed on the couch watching some of the National Geo channel.. I was not asleep to long before they came back.. Wondering where they where sleeping. I told them to go and get into my bed. Blondie Marine.. who has been to the apartment many times before leaped at the chance to get into the bed.. Which I still have not slept in.. She is one of the people that have questioned my problem with not getting into my bed.. I explained it to everyone that it is just not as comfortable as my couch.. Yeah right ;)... So she has been in my bed a few times.. From the times that her and her b--friend and other people have been over to have a good time..
ANYWAYS... sidetracked..
She jumped at the chance to get into bed HAHHAHAHA.. sounds funny... IN MY BED.. But ultimately my bed only sleeps one person.. I mean you can squeeze two people on the couch if you like the double Decker position.. but hell I get hot after a while..
Then EARLY this morning I was awakened again by all of them getting up and dressed again..
I just continued to sleep...
It felt so good to sleep off all the shit that has been going on at work..
So I come in today and I get my lunch bought for me from the salesteam due to the fact that I have been busting my ass getting their shit delivered..

So that has made this week a little better..
Well I am going to run for now.. If something pops in my head I will be back today...
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment