EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

....

It is kind of hard to post and write down what you are thinking when you are working 18 hours a day. Only news is Monday I got glasses because my eye has funkygitis.. They are cool glasses.. I will take a pic and post it soon.. I have not been shaving under my lip either soo I have glasses and some facial hair. I can waer my contacts again in a few days.. but the glasses are pretty nifty.. It is getting really hard to work so much.. I need a break already.. I have not had a true day off in about 5 weeks.. But heck what can you say but thanks SUNTRUST.. and STATE FARM INSURANCE DOOOOOCHEBAGS....
I will come back soon.. I will be working until 6am again...
Hours sucks but money is good. I have already put in 40 hours this week by the end of the day..

No comments:

Post a Comment