EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Friday, July 22, 2005

What a wonderful day..

So I have gotten away from posting on a regular good schedule.. I will be getting back to somewhat of a schedule soon.. I have been forced to get a laptop due to the fact that my insulin pump that I will be getting needs one to connect to. It does not need to be a laptop but some sort of computer. Consider that I have two sitting in my closest I am just going to buy a new one due to the fact that I do not want to spend the time getting those back up and running..Bills bills and more bills.. getting a new computer will not be such a bad hing.the check ledger that I have been keeping has been eletronic anyways. Microsft excel format. The program that runs our country.. Excel.. Tracks everything and gives you a graph.. I have been putting my finances in a graph chart and it is depressing to see how much money I make and how much I actually have in my bank account.. Well I am off to bed because I have breakfast to go to at 6am and the fact that I am going back into Mohawk in the morning before I go to Chilis. We had a surprise audit yesterday in one of our facilities due to the fact tha they have lost $90g's worth of fucking carpet in less than six months. It baffles me how you can loose a 1,700 lb roll of carpet but leave it to ATL to do that. so we are fixing the fuck ups from this past week in the morning....
Obey out....

No comments:

Post a Comment