EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

HA..

BTW some of the eys on my eyboard do not wor all the sudden......
Oh well guessI got to go get a new one..
July 28th..
BB's B-day.. I remeber last year when I scraped together the dough to go get her a rose and her favorite Ice Cream.. We had lived here almost a year.. not long at all..
Sucj a difference from last year..
I hope she has a blast and has a happy birthday.. She deserves it.. I hope all is well i her life and that she is happy..
I shopped at IEA tonight..
Bought some more trac lighting.. hummm people are going to start to wonder about me and tra lighting...
Whatever they already wonder about me..
Well I am going to go to bed....
I have alot of catching up to do..
Have to get a eyboard first...

No comments:

Post a Comment