EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Monday, July 4, 2005

Out with the roomate.
As quick as she moved in she moved out.
I am glad.
She could lie about anything....
From having cervical cancer to being pregnant to her "boyfriend" was in the hospital.
What could she not lie about?
I mean come on.. That is some serious shit youtrying to sell me on you dumb bitch.
I have though and thought about it..
I was so dumb..
Well I am posting some pictues in the morning of the renovation. That has been my July fourth celebration.. I have cleaned like a mug..
Well earlier today I did help someone paint their deck. Prepping their house for sale. I got my ass burned. Then I locked my keys in my tuck and prceeded to get them unlocked. Only with the help of a locksmith and $65 of my hard earned money. So needless to say my weekend has not gone to great. Roomate kicked out when rent was due. Good thingI have backup money...
Lokced keys in truck..
Ohh and the bitch stole some of my hangers.. BB as long with anyone else who knows me can tell you I am particular about a few things.. Matching hangers is one of them..
So since she has moved out I have literally bleached and cleaned everything. I washed my hands of her. Thank God. I was tired of long nights coming home to loud music and company.. Lies, lies and wait there is still more lies.... So I guess I am on the hunt again for an apartment err roomie. Pictures will be taken and as though I do not really have any readers. Except for someone stumbling onto this blog, I will post a picture of the renovation I did today up in the morning.

The new bedroom suite and furniture from IKEA will only have to wait a few weeks. I do not have the safety net that I had with the old Bia... Things will be lonely here yet again.. But I guess it is better that way for a while..
I wonder how school and BB's life is going right now....
I thought about last July.. We wentback and stayed at her parents and shot off a ton of fireworks.. ATE lots of food and had a fantastic time..
I wonder all the time if I am missed in any way..
I mean not the partof me just being there but the little things that me and her shared together...
I wonder where she is in life right now...
I wish I could.... nevermind.. I have to push anything that I wonder and want to the back of my head..

I have decided to change the naem of the blog from "Lost in Life", to "The findings and Loosings of Love"... I think it is more fitting..

Well I am going to go and finish cleaning the deamons out... I have company coming over and must get thing back together.. post some pics in the morning.

This is a post recovery.. I had about four more pages like usual but something fucked up.. I have to repost again soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment