EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 14, 2005

OMG

I just worked from 11AM on Weds.. until now.. Umm yeah I have consumed myself in working due to the fact that what I had in my life is no longer there and I wan to escape from coming home to nothing...
This week from Mon to tues I have already worked 28.4 hours now with today I will have pulled like over fourty I am already in OT. If I keep this pace up I could break 50k this year..
Not like it matters I have nothing in my house but empty dreams..
This time last year I was eaking out an exsistance..
I was hoping to have a bought the ring for someone this time this year and planned out how to propose it..
It is so weird where I am at now.
I am no longer eaking by.. working as much as possible to make sure we could survive and not have the things taken away from us..
Now this year I am shopping alot and blowing money...
I ust got some awesome new glasses I promise I will document the picture soon..
DKNY frames.. I am not a label whore but these look awesome...

I wish that I did not fail her..
We actually texted each other the other day.. I was so surpised..
I hope all is well in her life..
I looked at getting a female shitzu the other day when I went to the pet store with the monster lizard..

Well my boss wants me back at work by noon or one today.. I have to get some sleep..
It is a good thing that I have not been sleeping well or right since she left..
I am getting rid of the bed soon as well..
I only got it for us...
It carries alot of memories..
I have talked about it before..

Well I am off to sleep and consume myself in work some more....
I am thinking about another trip across the country again or maybe a weekend trip to the beach soon.. I deserve a short break from all the hard work I have been doing..
I will try to post when I get in from my shift tomorrow morning...
I will be working like this again tonight..
Ohh well at least the cat has an automatic box and feeder and water..
I miss my dog saber...
Geeze I am just a pathetic lonely ass..
hahhahahahah
I am sure and I beilieve that all my hard work will pay off someday.... Patience is a virtue..
I am just soo afraid of growing old alone...
Me working has a side effect of not meeting people though.. It seems like a catch 22..
I am rambling now..
I got to go to sleep....
70 hou work week come on.. (said trucker style) 10-4 rogor

No comments:

Post a Comment