EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Another year almost gone..

So as I sit here composing this post I am think about the past year..
The changes I went through as a person..
The things I learned as a man. The things I achieved and the things I did not get to..
Christmas was the same thing every year.. Family feuds that deepen the divide between my mother and aunt. Before I even got back home the feud had begun. I may make it sound worse than it actually is, but only because I got the information third hand from my grandmother. Sometimes there is some embelishment there.. But nonetheless.. I had a great time going back to TN. The Day after Christsmas my real estate agent called me while I was walking around Sam's Club doing a little after Christmas shopping and told me I needed to turn in my notice to my apartment complex. Now that news made me so nervous.. I mean more so not nervous but came to the realization that I am embarking on this.. I am about to buy a house.. I am about to be a small percentage in the US.. a homeowner.. Oh well.. I mean I am still unmarried.. no kids.. not yet at least and fairly stable job.. Now a homeowner?.. Wow.. That to me is kind of neato.. The day I close on the house I will show up the the closing totally clean shaven and nice and neat. Just for the simple fact that I have moved up in life and need now to be more sofisticated. NOt really but I mean I will look smoething like a homeowner should.
BTW I just woke up from a long little nap..
I did not feel good at all so I did not go into wok I just stayed on the couch...
Yes yes I know I am back to the good ole couch as my place to sleep.. Even though I just bought a very comfortable bed I just cannot sleep in it just yet..
It is so weird.. this time next month I could be siiting in my own home.. I could be living it up downtown Atlanta.. Well not living it up per say.. I will be somewhat house poor for my first year or so buying things that I need for my new investment...
Soo... as I sit here today just rolling out of bed.. I wonder what can I do.. Start packing or wait until two days before closing to pack? I mean.. I just really got my apartment comfortable to live in.. As it was not comfortable before but I just finished painting and decortating my room..
Well I guess I am about to decortate my whole new house.. I am not trying to count my chickens before they hatch I will not believe it until I am sitting in my new house but.. They though just makes me happy..
Ohhh well.. I am composing a year in review post and it shall be up here shortly.. I mean for thosewho like to read what goes on in my boring life.. I know I have promised pictures of the house but my mother has witheld those now for the past week and a half..
Off to sleepy land again I do not feel good again.. Night..

No comments:

Post a Comment