EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Friday, December 23, 2005

Christmas shopping

So today I went and finished/completed my christmas shopping. I bought things for my family that I thought they would use.. They know that I am thinking about buying a house so big presents where out of the question. But anyways I grabbed my charged up nano and went to Gwinnett Place mall and walked around for 5 hours. Came out with presents for my family and presents for me. Then I had to go to Wal-Mart so that I coud get the stuff I needed for my pumkin cheesecakes.. The title of those are a little longer though really it is a
Bourbon Gingersnap Pumpkin Cheesecake. Yummy.. Made two ways with the splenda and regular sugar.. Gotta cut those carbs out of the mix somehow... So anyways I love being by myself... I mean I would love for more than anything in the world I would love to have my soulmate with me but I do appreciate my free alone time... I have been day dreaming about the house all day long.. My mother approves.. Which is a total surprise. I mean this is an investment nothing more than that. I want this house and will do anything in the world now to get it....
Did I say hoe it out? HAHAHAH There ya go MJ I am gonna stand on my corner and hope for the best!!
But enough of that after spending all day alone I am going to go to bed now. I mean after I start the cooking process.. I have to write a little bit more about to day when I am cooking the cheesecakes in the morning. Till then..
later.

No comments:

Post a Comment