EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

HOUSE!

OK OK OKOKOKOKOKK
I just got home not too terribly long ago from work and I found out about my house... 2 for 1.. We are getting a better deal because SS.. that will be her nickname from now on is on the market for a house as well. SOOOOOO the builder said that if we went together and closed together on the same dat e we could get the house. hummmm.. for a better deal of course.. Now comes the pictures..
The house is a little more then I want to disclose here.. let's just say... I live in Atlanta.. That is all I should have to say but it looks like I will be getting a house come the first of the year.. Now all I need is a wife and some children to go running around the house and I will be all set. The house is a perfect setup for a family.. Floor plan wise.. JUST kidding there is no way in hell I am ready for all that jazz anymore. It looks like I will be living downtown soon enough. We will see I do not believe it yet.. I will see as the time comes closer.. BUT FOR NOW.. I am relishing in the fact that I might be in my own place after the new year..
I DO NOT CARE WHAT IT TAKES.. I will do this.. I will live here and I will afford it. If I have to sell everything I own and become a minimalist for this house I will.
Ok now I am off to find the pictures of this mansion!!

This is the empty lot and a litlle info about the builder.

No comments:

Post a Comment