EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Minority..

So for the first time in my life I guess I know what it feels like to be an outcast...
I got up today around 7PM. I had worked all night and until 12pm due to us having a router out.

I was deathly hungry..
Soo I decided to go on an adventure!
What an adventure it was..
I ventured to one of the MANY International Farmers market spread throughout ATL.
Walking around inside the store I think I was the ONLY white person there. Not like I have an issue with race or ethniticity please.. just the fact that I was looked at like what was I doing in their place of business.. Go back to your place is what I felt like they where trying to tell me telepathicly..
Anyways from leaving there I was almost hit by a car that swerved into my lane I swear I came into my lane... Anyways gotta run..

No comments:

Post a Comment