EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 5, 2005

Crap..

Man I feel shitty this morning...
My new little toy that pricks my finger when I want it to tells me my sugar in my blood is WAY high.. hovering around a constant 260-280 the entire morning..
Could this be all the trouble causing my stomach to yell at me?
Could this be from all the stress lately?
Ah who knows..
I have a doctors appointment today around 11 am..
I am hopeful..
What else do I have?

So life is going on..
I am getting alot of sleep..
I am back to watching the constant barrage of movies..
I rented TROY yesterday and White Castle..
I am having a hard time concentrating and thinking right now..

Focusing on one thing is really a task..
I have lacked bloggin from my mobile lately..
It is kind of hard to do when you are driving..

I am really lonely..
Motivation is still lacking..
Maybe I should adopt a kid for the weekends or something..
Become a big brother in one of those programs..
Find something better to do with my time rather than lay around the house and what not...

Could I be an impact on someone's life?

I hope not..

I am ready to fall off the face of the earth now..
Win the lottery buy a boat and just leave...
Make my own adventures..
Not live by any guidelines..
Any stipulations...
Just be...

So there is no news on anything else in my life..
I wish there was..
I wish I could tell stories for days...
But well...
Great things always come to an end I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment