EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Humm diddly..

Ok..
Now a time for relfection..
I know I have not done my daily duties with blogging here..
Not like I have people that actually read this..
But for me it is something that I feel I like to do..
Vent my feelings and my thoughts so that they are not lost forever in my vast expanse of a head
Humm where did I leave off?
Ohh yeah..
She moved back in..
Came from TN and moved right directly back into my house and life..
Full force..
Redecorated my whole apartment, and cleaned the likes of it..
Not that I am complaining at all..
I am greatful for the fact that she did all that..

It feels soo good to have someone to come home to..
Not just come home to but for you to know that there is going to be someone there..
Your not going to be alone..
There is going to be someone there you can hold and hug on to..
Share your touch and feeling with..
hum..
It is a warming feeling..
There is life back into my dull apartment..
There is a little shithead dog..
Dubbed the shitter from when he actually shit on me because I scared him soo..
The cat..
Me and her..
A typical family unit here in the US..
Parents and 2.3 kids..
Our kids are the animals..

I have been wating everyday for her arrvial..
I cannot sleep..
I just cannot wait to see her..
I dunno why.. I look forward to the keys jinglegling in the door..
It is the feeling of acceptance.
I know she does not express her emotions well..
Most especialally her sexual and her inner thoughts..
Those are saved for her friends that pose no threat to her..
I am still not that lucky..
But maybe just maybe one day I will get to go there..

All I can do is wait..
I am hungry I am going to go get food..

No comments:

Post a Comment