EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 6, 2005

Mystery solved...sort of..

Well the doc gave me some interesting information a little bit confusing but nonetheless informative..
I have diabetes..
Curently my body is in a "diabetic state,"so they are going to run more tests today to get things going.. I feel like crap I could not make my body get up and move this morning. Usually I look forward to coming into work and sitting at my desk but I just have no more motivation in my life to do anything really or even care about anything. I just give up on a lot of shit. Like you name it I just do not give a fuck anymore..

I need to clean my truck..
Will I?
No
I need to do alot of shit here at work..
Will I..
When I get around to it..
But I am not busting my balls to do anything anymore..
It really does not pay off to do that..
I will just take my time and do things when I want to do them..
Personal and professional..

I hate doctors now but the one I found I think I can have a little confidence in..
I am going to go..
I am hurting all over and the meds they have me on gives me "narcolepcy".. I just fall asleep at random times..
Later..

No comments:

Post a Comment