EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Monday, January 24, 2005

Out of the schedule..

I am WAY out of the norm of coming in and sitting at my desk and pouring my heart out...
What has happened to me?
I have fallen.
Oh well onward..

MY mother has fucked up my life..
Taken her word and turned it around..

My life has come back to normal somewhat of having something in my life to care about..

I spent all weekend traveling back and fourth between south atlanta and my house and work watching Extreme Homemakeover Live as it was being done..

Got some really great pictures of the cast.. With me and all..
Spent ALL night in 20 degree weather with a windchill of about -2 sitting outside this house.. with the wind constantly blowing and howling all around me..

She spent it with me.. Shoot she better had.. :) I mean I did not come to Atlanta on a whim because of the show..

I got to go into the house BRIEFLY, carried some supplies in..
Thanks only to the "producer"... on the street that had it on "lock down"..

He told me to hop the fence and come on over.. I did it quickly..

My life seems to be going great emotionally but now financially I am a wreck..
When will it all get to gether?
Maybe I should calla roundtable meeting of the aspects of my life..
That would be interesting...

Well.. I promise to come in and write tonight I must and have to!
But let me just tell you the cold is still in my hands from staying outside all Sat night... I found myself shivering in the warm bed last night as well..

No comments:

Post a Comment