EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Monday, January 10, 2005

OIL CHECK!

Humm..
Well today I ahve my first of many appointments with a new group of doctors...
Metro Atlanta Gastroenterology..
I hope they take the time to find out what the fuck is wrong with the lower part of my body..
That in turn should make the whole rest of my body fall into place..
Me being "diabetic" and all..
My sugars are still all over the place.
There is not real constant level..
When I wake up it is out of the normal parameters still..

Who the hell knows what is wrong with me..
I just need to make sure that the stress in my life stays to a minimal..
I cannot get myself stressed out because that is what made this flare up before..
I am still on meds that make me sleepy..
I have to take one pill every four freaking hours..
SO every four hours I get really sleepy and just wanna hide under my desk and sleep..
I have done it..
It is not like I have a choice though.
I am just so tired..
I am getting used to Diet Coke..
ALthough I do not drink cola that much anyways..
I still need a little caffeine during the nights once a week or soo..
I will for sure need it today because of the doctors appointment..

The one thing I am scared about being in the state am in..
No more eating a whole loaf of fresh baked bread..
Man I love my carbs..
If I have to lower my carb intake I might just flip out..
Well I have already started watching my carb intake but not as much as a should..
I still have my bagels.. my toast..

I am not big on sweets anyways..
When I need to eat sweets I know it.. and I do..

Work has the "MEETING" today..
The one where we are told where our future stands with the company..
I have to make sure though that I am outta here no later than 10am..
I do not want to be late at all for my appointment..
It is a new patient consultation..
I am sure there will be probes involved..EWWWWWWW

Life is soo strange..

No comments:

Post a Comment