EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Friday, January 7, 2005

Let's shake things up..

My whole working world has just crumbled..
My boss and ofrmer supervisor was just terminated..
I am soo worried and at a loss..
I do not know what my future hold here or with this company at this point in time..
I am soo very frightened now..
What I am going to do..
My pay changing and what not..
My hours changing and what not..
I am soo worried..

Should I freak out?
Should I start looking for jobs elsewhere?
I have never had this happen to me where it is going to directly effect me and my well being..
I am sick and now I have to worry and think about this..
I am the lowest on the totem pole here and now I might be even lower..
ALthough I will say I do not think I will get laid off...
Maybe just not have as many hours as before..
Which means it si hitting me in my pocket book..

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I might just pack up and move..
I might not have a choice..
I hired on here under the premiss of a certain salary..
Under that salary I was getting overtimes made the salary..
Because in reality I am an hourly employee..
I was the first person to be hired on as a router in the company as an hourly employee..

Maybe I am just freaking out about this?
Maybe I have nothing to really worry about...
Who knows..
I will just keep coming and going like normal and not worry about things..
But on the flip side I am going to start looking for a fall back job..
Here and elsewhere..
I do not have anything here but this job..
What is going to happen to me if I loose this job?
I mean I feel that I do no tpull my weight around here just because I am still a youngster here..
Well just when you think you dodge one curveball life is deciding to throw you another one..
I have already started revising my resume on monster..
I can do it I can find another place..
I can find another home..
I have never been like this but this could be my chance to go out and do..
I have nothing really now...
No life to go home to..
The job I am doing is problay going to change so I will not have a job to go to..
So why not leave all together?
I would not be missed..
It would be just like I was never here..

A spot easily erased in someone's head..
That is what I feel now..
Geeze.
I hope for the best now..
Well..
Have a wonderful day..
Just know that yours is probaly better than mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment