EDIT

Edit

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 8, 2005

I give in..

The weirdest feeling just came over me as I walked into my bathroom for the morning ritual..
How many places have I lived?
Not just styaed at but actually unpacked settled in and lived?
Home is where the heart is and i guess with the recent events in my life I am still searching for my home and my heart..
It is amazing what such a short time has done to me in my life..
Just thinking about it two months ago I was thinking my whole life was on the right track..
I was on my way to my happiness...
I was on my way to getting what I crave and yearn for..
Now look at my life..
It has done a complete 180 turn around..
I am alone.. something I actually despise..
I have nothing here along with no one to truely offer my the comfort and compassion I need..
My job just took a turn for the worse.. in my opinion..
My life has tunred into a pathetic waste of space and humanity..
My health is up in the air..
Do not even really want to go there..
I AM OUT OF FUCKING TOILET PAPER AND I DO NOT EVEN GIVE A FUCK... Kleenex does just fine on my ass..
I have slowly pulled away from even trying to be motivated..
I just do as I need to..
Oh it is as bad as I have been out of T.P. for about four days now...
I am looking at my life and am realizing that I am getting older and I am doing nothing about it..
Just being a selfish person..

I guess there are going to be more bumps in my road of life..
I am just ready for the cruise control the stability of something of substance..
Well when that time comes who knows what will happen..
I have soo much on my plate but not as much as I used to..
I would rather just be soo consumed than nothing at all..
I have to get my ass up and go to work..
FUCKITALL





These words brought to you by Ogo. Find out more at www.ogo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment